The purpose of this pillar is to ensure that logistical needs are availed to the different sites according to need in a timely and efficient manner.
- Operationalize Regional stores and preposition supplies
- Procure and deliver all services and supplies as required by the various subcommittee
- Conduct routine logistics needs assessment to inform forecasting and guide deployment of logistic
- Develop a comprehensive list and conduct quantification of supplies for COVID-19 to inform decision making.
- Provide warehousing and distribution services to facilities as guided
- Conduct reverse logistic to minimise wastage and enhance efficient use of resources
- Provide sample and ambulance transportation services for cases of COVID-19
- Procure and distribute clinical care supplies and equipment
Please to access pillar resources CLICK HERE
Return to The Uganda response to COVID-19